Last Modified: July 10, 2018
In compiling this Policy, we have taken steps to ensure that we have incorporated the standards and principles outlined in data collection and privacy frameworks. This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website http://wholehealthdentistry.com/ (“the Website”) as well as any Websites and blogs directly owned by Whole Health (“our Websites”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use our Websites. By using our Websites, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”). Your continued use of our Websites after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
What We Collect and How We Collect It
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy. For example, when you request information, schedule an appointment, provide a review, or contact us, we will ask you to provide Personal Information to complete these transactions.
Information You Provide to Us
The sort of information that you provide in each case will vary and could include Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect from you may include your first and last name, email address, and telephone number. Some parts of our website allow you to leave comments and ask questions. You should understand that what you choose to include in comments and questions may include Personal Information. Our website does not request any information relating to your health or wellness. Use of your Personal Information is in no way governed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), and any information you provide to us is not considered protected health information as that term is defined under HIPAA. Please refrain from providing us any potentially sensitive information through our Websites.
Automated Information Collection
In addition to the information that you provide to us, we may also collect information about you during your visit to our Website. We collect this information using automated tools that are detailed below. These tools may collect information about your behavior and your computer system, such as your internet address (IP Address), the pages you have viewed, and the actions you have taken while using the Website. Some of the automated tools we use to collect information about you, include:
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is an electronic image. Web Beacons can track certain things from your computer and can report activity back to a web server allowing us to understand some of your behavior. If you choose to receive emails from us, we may use Web Beacons to track your reaction to our emails. We may also use them to track if you click on the links and at what time and date you do so. Some of our marketing partners may use Web Beacons to track your interaction with online advertising banners. This information is only collected in aggregate form and will not be linked to your Personal Information. Keep in mind that any image file on a webpage can act as a Web Beacon.
- Embedded Web Links. Links provided in our emails and, in some cases, on third party websites may include tracking embedded in the link. The tracking is accomplished through a redirection system. The redirection system allows us to understand how the link is being used. Some of these links will enable us to identify that you have personally clicked on the link and this may be attached to the personal data that we hold about you. This data is used to improve our service to you and to help us understand the performance of our marketing campaigns.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Other than as disclosed in this Policy, we do not track customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information that we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
We want to provide you with relevant information that you have requested. If you include your email address or phone number with a comment or question for Whole Health, we may respond to your comment or question using the email address or phone number you provided. Any communication that you receive from us will be in accordance with your preferences and this Policy.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
We strive to maintain and process your information accurately. To view and change the Personal Information that you have directly provided to us, contact us directly for assistance.
Children’s Information and Privacy
We do not actively seek to gather information from individuals under the age of thirteen. We do not target the Website to children, and would not expect them to be engaging with our Websites or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent children from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about children, we will endeavor to delete it.
How We Use Your Information
The information we gather and that you provide is collected and used to improve our service to you and your experience when engaging with our Websites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Prevent malicious activity and provide you with a secure experience.
- Provide service and support for services you request.
- Keep you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- Avoid sending you something that will not be of interest.
- Learn about your behavior and try to improve what we do for your benefit.
- Contact you about services and offers to which you have requested information.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or lease your information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to our partners in accordance with this Policy. We work with a number of partners that help us to process your requests, deliver customer service and support, and provide experiences that you have come to expect from us. We will share your information with these suppliers in order to fulfill the service that they provide to us. These suppliers are under contract to keep your information secure and not to use it for any reason other than to fulfill the service we have requested from them.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your information with third parties unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Respond to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Comply with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order.
- Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforce/protect the rights and properties of Whole Health or its subsidiaries.
- Protect the rights or personal safety of Whole Health’s employees.
For Website Visitors in the European Union (“EU”)
We do not conduct business in the European Union or intentionally collect personal data relating to any data subjects in the European Union. Therefore, we do not warrant that our Website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. Please be aware that any information you provide to us is stored and processed within the United States, which does not have the same protections as the European Union. Website visitors in the European Union are discouraged from sharing their personal data with us, and any personal data from website visitors in the European Union will be deleted.
Safeguarding the Data We Collect
We take reasonable technical, administrative, and physical precautions to keep both your Personal Information and non-Personal Information secure against accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your Personal Information, please contact us at
Whole Health Dentistry, LLC
230 N. Eastown Rd.
Lima, OH 45807